Fixture 2 Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fixture 2 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:06 am

Please post results for Fixture 2 only here in the following format example

Liverpool 5 - 0 Man Utd.

Scorers:
Torres x 3, Gerrard x 2

Cards:
Vidic (Red)
Rooney (Yellow)

Match Report: (not essential)
Liverpool dominated from start to finish. Rooney hit the post twice.....blah blah blah

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by RandyBushFarmer on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 pm

arsenal 1 - 1 bayern munich
(fabregas 45) (van bommel 13)

no cards.
cracking game although tough to break down a 5 man defence!!!! lol

RandyBushFarmer

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:52 am

jmessyuk wrote:Arsenal V Bayern Munich (1-1) - (C.Fabregas & ???)

game started slow again for Arsenal as we went 1-0 down really early on. Munich had there passing game down to a tee, they were really all over the Gunners.

It took a while for Arsenal to get into the rythm of the game but eventually they did and as classic as ever The Gunners caught Munich on the counter attack have Eboue tear down the left wing to spot out an open pass to C.Fabregas who was right in the middle of the box and slotted home for Arsenal.

confirmation from RandyBushFarmer on this.

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by jmessyuk on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:55 am

sorry posted in worng place. may bad.
avatar
jmessyuk

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 32
Location : South london

http://www.myspace.com/djmessyuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by jmessyuk on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:56 am

RandyBushFarmer wrote:arsenal 1 - 1 bayern munich
(fabregas 45) (van bommel 13)

no cards.
cracking game although tough to break down a 5 man defence!!!! lol

i agree it was a tough game.

i only played 5-3-2 for the 1st half to test the waters.

i came out 2nd half 4-3-3.

gg m8
avatar
jmessyuk

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 32
Location : South london

http://www.myspace.com/djmessyuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:04 am

Liverpool 0 - 2 Juventus

Scorers: Del Piero, Giovinco
Cards: None

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by dogboy82 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:19 am

after i minor misunderstanding spurs and inter finally got there game finished with the final score being as followed.

spurs0-3 inter
scorers:sneijder2,milito
cards:none

after having most of pocession spurs couldn't break inter down who defended very good, because of this it took 26 mins for the first shot to inter with spurs waiting until the 30th for theres.overall inter were better going forward and there finishing was to good much for spurs. good luck a9lex for future games hopefully be able to find a formation to suit spurs squad.

dogboy82

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : burton on trent

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by halmaehera on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:45 am

gg game dogboy i dont think the pitch helped either team play good football...........gg in the rest of your games

halmaehera

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by Sc00by on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Lyon 0 - 5 Athletico

Cant bring you match stats as Thejugg quit as soon as the final whistle sounded

Forlan scored 4 and Aguero scored 1...gutted I couldnt do a proper write up...thats half the fun...oh well

Cards...3 bookings, 1 to Cris(Lyon), 2 went to Lisandro Lopes(Lyon, sent off for 2 bookables)


Good Game Jugg!

dunno if you will need jugg to confirm score or what as he left...but we played it under the league set up so hopefully that recorded it...the game has not recorded in my player hub

but score registered on my easportsworld stats

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/stats/index/id/1839466

Sc00by

Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by BatesAvfc on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Sevilla 0-4 Aston Villa

Was a very quiet game, not the best to watch if your a neutral, started off pretty even, So i decided to try the long ball game and ended up landing it on Heskeys head to knock it down for Agbonlahor 1-0, Second goal was a defensive error by Dov, Agbonlahor finished it.

Second half, started to play down the wings, Milner swung a ball in for heskey to knock in with his head.
The third came from a Sevilla corner and typical Aston Villa counter attack, Friedel hoofed it up, Agbonlahor had 3 men to beat including the keeper, managed to get a shift on and slot it passed the keeper.

I had a few scary moments where i thought Dov was in on goal, But all in all i defended pretty well.

Scorers
Agbonlahor x3
Heskey

Bookings
None
avatar
BatesAvfc
PSN - BatesAvfc

Posts : 270
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 25
Location : Birmingham, England.

http://www.facebook.com/christianTDbates

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by dov3434 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:31 pm

BatesAvfc wrote:Second goal was a defensive error by Dov, Agbonlahor finished it.

I didn't even tell the keeper to come out, actually laughed when you scored from that lol!

I'll be suprised if I ever win a game with that team, then again I probably wouldn't win with a better team anyway.

Good Game Bates Very Happy.
avatar
dov3434

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 24
Location : London, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by mC_FluRRy on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:13 am

Repost of my results in the correct section:

Manchester United (me) 3 - 2 Ajax (SBennett316)

Goals:

Rooney x 2
Berbatov x 1

Pantelic x 2

Cards:

Vidic - yellow
avatar
mC_FluRRy

Posts : 92
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 32
Location : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by dogboy82 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:04 am

spurs (me)0-1 lyon

goals:
?

cards:
none

started off well with crouch hitting the post in the first ten mins and looked like it was going to be one way traffic. with all spurs passing they couldn't break down a well organized Lyon defence not many more chances in the first half.

second half was alot different with Lyon putting lots of early pressure on the spurs defenders this lead to there first shot in 52 min. as the spurs defenders tried to play out from the back Lyon put a lot of pressure on the spurs players and resulted in several shots from byline positions. it was from this pressure that Lyon scored, to me if not lucky, wonder goal from 40 yards out 10 in from the byline. as the defenders tried to play out from the back Lyon putting pressure on them rewarded them with a poor pass which before the camera had turned ended up in the net off the far post (Unreal). after the goals both teams trying to play football but just nothing coming off, with Lyon happy to keep the ball tried to keep it which resulted in spurs taking the ball off them to win 3 corners this set up a nervy finish for Lyon with the keeper making some last ditch saves from 2 of the corners. good game thejugganot

dogboy82

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : burton on trent

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by LUFC_7 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:14 am

Everton 1 - 0 barcelona
yakubu 68

gg wp m8 after we finally got started lol
ad connection probs

LUFC_7

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:16 pm

dogboy82 wrote:spurs (me)0-1 lyon

goals:
?

cards:
none

started off well with crouch hitting the post in the first ten mins and looked like it was going to be one way traffic. with all spurs passing they couldn't break down a well organized Lyon defence not many more chances in the first half.

second half was alot different with Lyon putting lots of early pressure on the spurs defenders this lead to there first shot in 52 min. as the spurs defenders tried to play out from the back Lyon put a lot of pressure on the spurs players and resulted in several shots from byline positions. it was from this pressure that Lyon scored, to me if not lucky, wonder goal from 40 yards out 10 in from the byline. as the defenders tried to play out from the back Lyon putting pressure on them rewarded them with a poor pass which before the camera had turned ended up in the net off the far post (Unreal). after the goals both teams trying to play football but just nothing coming off, with Lyon happy to keep the ball tried to keep it which resulted in spurs taking the ball off them to win 3 corners this set up a nervy finish for Lyon with the keeper making some last ditch saves from 2 of the corners. good game thejugganot

Getting ahead of yourselves lads, slow down. I'll let the result stand this time (its was only hours before next fixtures would be posted anyway Wink ), but please wait until either me or Bates release post the fixtures, thanks.

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by dogboy82 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:05 am

ok. hadfnt bein on the forum and got a message on my psn saying league game so just went with it.

dogboy82

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : burton on trent

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by vipermansa on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 am

Milan 0 Wolfsburg 0

both teams came close several times but no scores
no cards
gg

vipermansa

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 44
Location : chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by thejuggernot on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Sc00by wrote:Lyon 0 - 5 Athletico

Cant bring you match stats as Thejugg quit as soon as the final whistle sounded

Forlan scored 4 and Aguero scored 1...gutted I couldnt do a proper write up...thats half the fun...oh well

Cards...3 bookings, 1 to Cris(Lyon), 2 went to Lisandro Lopes(Lyon, sent off for 2 bookables)


Good Game Jugg!

dunno if you will need jugg to confirm score or what as he left...but we played it under the league set up so hopefully that recorded it...the game has not recorded in my player hub

but score registered on my easportsworld stats

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/stats/index/id/1839466

Confirm that. A sound humping was delivered.

Second fixture TBC

thejuggernot

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by thejuggernot on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Second Fixture was Lyon 1-0 Tottenham close game if i remember right.

Third fixture was Lyon 2-0 Hannover.

Cheers

thejuggernot

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:49 am

thejuggernot wrote:Second Fixture was Lyon 1-0 Tottenham close game if i remember right.

Third fixture was Lyon 2-0 Hannover.

Cheers

Please post results in correct section or i may miss them and they won't be included. Also who's Hannover??

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by Boca on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:16 pm

he means wolfsburg, seriously this guys a financial adviser, fuck letting him look after my finances lol

Boca

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by thejuggernot on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Boca wrote:he means wolfsburg, seriously this guys a financial adviser, fuck letting him look after my finances lol

Yo mama. That is all.

thejuggernot

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by BatesAvfc on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:11 pm

HAHA.
avatar
BatesAvfc
PSN - BatesAvfc

Posts : 270
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 25
Location : Birmingham, England.

http://www.facebook.com/christianTDbates

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by Sojoparr on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Roma 2 - 0 Real Madrid

Scorers (R): Julio Baptista, Vucinic

Gg, wp.

Many missed chances throughout the match for both sides. It was a game for any of the two of us.

Sojoparr

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:26 am

*****UPDATED*****

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 2 Results

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum