Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UTV!

+3
mC_FluRRy
Walsall_Ram
Sc00by
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

UTV! - Page 3 Empty Re: UTV!

Post by Sc00by Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:39 am

it wasnt a cheap shot at all...i was stating a fact

we failed to beat west ham reserves only last weekend so i would be silly saying things like that and meaning them in a bad way

when we beat you next weekend?...oh the arrogance...just because youve backed it doesnt mean its going to happen...yes you are favourites, but havent we won at the lane the last 2 seasons, and the one before that was a draw where you had to come from 3 down to get a draw in injury time?

i remember last seasons game, we should have been 5-0 up when you grabbed a deflected goal late on to make the score look more competative for 2-1

for the record though, spurs will be on my coupon next weekend too...although im a fan, im a realist, and i know you lot are a very decent side

im getting out of this debate now, your having pops at villa for no reason that i can see...other than maybe you do actually see us as a threat maybe?...you claim you dont so then why so negative about us?

I dont have pops at spurs here...even though the truth is i have never liked spurs...goes back to a rivalry thing with my best mate from school being a spud...also the fact that villa and spurs are the 2 most matched clubs since i can remember...always been a 5th-8th club the both of us...we had a spell under little where we were top 4 for 3 seasons...now we are top 6 for 3 seasons...the point is i know spurs are a very very good outfit now, regardless of rivalries, i dont slag good teams because of rivalry, i use my head and give credit where credit is due

unless of course your blues, and then your just shit and your bubble will burst soon Twisted Evil

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by SBennett316 Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Pops at Villa??? I say ticket prices for Bighton is great. Collins and Milner playing great. I say MON doing great job and can't understand some fans not being appreiative. Least you have a reserve side [lol] it was a great battle last season between us. Its a real shame they have scrapped our team. Match behind closed downs I don't get it other than for fitness. I think Spurs will beat every team we play that's why I will never win the Premier 10/Super 6 comp. That Villa result you were on about Ramos was manager and we were ver poor. We did beat you at Villa Park when you went through a weird patch of results at the end of last season. As for the 4-4 match I have it on DVD. People can slate Spurs some comments I will agree with some I won't but that's what is great about football. I will never ever bet against Spurs as for Brum you have to give Alex credit what a run they were on.
SBennett316
SBennett316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 pm

i wont ever give credit to a defensive side that starts the game hoping for a 0-0...football is meant to be entertainment...blues are shite, as soon as the fans start demanding some proper football and are not happy with playing for a 0-0 or 1-0 then they will nose dive again...same old cycle, just like under bruce...the fans got dugarry then they got too big for their boots and started demanding performances as well as results...and it got them relegated again

not sure what you mean about scrapping a side, or playing behind closed doors??

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by SBennett316 Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Harry got rid of our reserves said it was waste of time. So now they have behind closed doors friendlies. That pisses me off because you used to see young players comming through the reserves. Now we have a load of players in league 1. But only problem is Bostock couldn't get into Brentford side so is now doing sod all at Spurs.
SBennett316
SBennett316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:10 pm

what a night...

3 hours ago i was expecting to be 6 points off 4th place

spurs and liverpool lose and we get a draw against the champions

to be fair we may have nicked it...the man u fan i watched the game with me said that jonny evans fouled carew in the box...and i agree

im not greedy, i would have taken a 1 point gain over liverpool and spurs today...2 points behind 4th with a game in hand on spurs and liverpool...a game more than man city but man city host liverpool next...that is another massive game

13 games left to play...weve got man city and chelsea then the rest are bottom half teams...time for villa to show whether they are up to it...this is it for villa

win 9 of those 13 and weve got a great chance of making top 4

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by BatesAvfc Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 pm

I would have taken that point any day of the week, especially with all the other teams around us failing to capitalise. Yeah, Definite penalty for me, Wrestled him to the ground.

I was annoyed how we sat back and let a 10 man United put pressure on us.
BatesAvfc
BatesAvfc
PSN - BatesAvfc

https://www.facebook.com/christianTDbates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:58 pm

BatesAvfc wrote:I would have taken that point any day of the week, especially with all the other teams around us failing to capitalise. Yeah, Definite penalty for me, Wrestled him to the ground.

I was annoyed how we sat back and let a 10 man United put pressure on us.

yea but they keep the ball beautifully bates...its like watching fifa with them

we pressed and as we did they shift it to the next, and the next...very good at it they are

this morning i had built myself up to expect the worste...spurs would beat wolves, liverpool would beat arsenal and villa would lose

but always remembering how the fixture list will now ease up for us and get tougher for others

wes brown should have been booked for wrestling gabby down first half...then the trip on dunne when about to go clear on goal in the 2nd, he should have gone off...then evans was on a yellow when he wrestled carew to the ground in the area after carew had done him all ends up with a great turn...10 minutes to go, penalty and another red card

but...although we had these moments...man united kept the ball brilliantly and i am in no way suggesting we deserved the win

its like i said to my man united mate...if you keep the ball for 90% of the game but never get any shots in...then the other team breaks away and misses a glorious 1v1 with the keeper...which team deserves the win?

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by SBennett316 Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Utter crap Spurs bloody awful seriously wtf. Do we want a top 4 finish. We have 3 games In April vs Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United back to back. That's it top4 has gone no joke. We better win Sunday VS Bolton Wanderers. Liverpool have gotta be faves. Villa I think need to decide whether they want Cup or League success. They could do both though relegation zone is getting tasty I would say at the minute it would be Portsmouth, Burnley and for some reason I fancy Wigan Athletic. Right know that's off my chest I feel a lot better
SBennett316
SBennett316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:36 pm

I would say Man city are massive favourites

Liverpool still have to play man united and chelsea...gerrard out of form and torres out of action...they are an average team...i cant see them making it...if i had to bet i would pick man city

Villa 2nd favourites...I do think though that it has to be ours to lose now...with our fixtures

I feel your pain...we put over 40 crosses into the box against west hame and got a 0-0 draw

we lost 2-0 at home to wigan

says a lot obout how far both of our clubs have come though when we see these games as dropped points...in the past these have been just the normal results, lol

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by mC_FluRRy Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:04 am

Cmon united. Beat them villa scum!
mC_FluRRy
mC_FluRRy

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARFACE-99 Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Great win for us today, Rooney is just amazing cheers
SCARFACE-99