Fixture 14 Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fixture 14 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:00 am

Post results for Fixture 14 only.....

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Sc00by on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Athletico 2 - 6 Fiorentina

well played usher, soundly battered me...ping ponged the shit out if it/me

tried to match up with your back 5...bad mistake...played better when i went back to my standard 442

my back 5 was never going to compete when vargas and co are leaving them for dead as though my defenders left their hand brake on...and then your defenders are all 6 foot 4 and out muscle my front 2...but amazingly they reel them in when they get clear too...very very tough to play against those defenders are...and ive got 2 of the best forwards on the game

i can accept that players rip my defence apart, thats the price you pay for having this team...but when 6 foot 4 20 stone defenders are out pacing my nippy front pair...what else is there left?


anyways, welcome to the promotion race, pretty sure this result will scare a few, lol...well played mate, superb


scorers...Vargas 3, Gilardino 2, Marchinni

Aguero and Forlan for me


no report....ive gotta be showered and out the door in 30 minutes...well played mate, a real thumping was delivered

Sc00by

Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Boca on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Barcelona 1 - 0 Inter

gg m8, hard to break down

goal - messi x 1

Deary me scoobs, not looking forward to playing Fiorentina

Boca

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Sc00by on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:47 pm

you got a result against slas, the previous manager...and he fluked a draw against me

once again more bad luck for me

oh and now 1 of my best players has been sold to liverpool so in a week or 2 when the update comes out i will be down to 3 good players and 8 pathetic players

if i dont get a decent team change next season i wont be carrying on...not gonna put myself through it again...i know im better defensively than this shower of shit...i barely concede online


anyways, im off...watching the rest of the real madrid game, then match of the day, championship and jonathon ross

if im still awake i'll try to play the new guy(real madrid) later as i dropped him a mail just now but my chinese is on its way so im off, lol

Sc00by

Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by BatesAvfc on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Lol Sc00by aka Rafa, is feeling the pressure of the title race Razz
avatar
BatesAvfc
PSN - BatesAvfc

Posts : 270
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 25
Location : Birmingham, England.

http://www.facebook.com/christianTDbates

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Sc00by on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:52 pm

BatesAvfc wrote:Lol Sc00by aka Rafa, is feeling the pressure of the title race Razz

pressure drives you mad...while your in a game and you see their striker running away from your defence and youve done nothing wrong you just think, FFS!

2 of the retired players gave boca the full points before they left and got replaced by better players in time to face me

i feel like im working with 1 arm tied behind my back here


hopefully you lads do something about the teams next season...because other than the 2 wingers and 2 forwards i dont have a single player rated over 80...ive got jurado and garcia but they are both CAM and drop down below 80 when you put them in CM

now rodriguez is off to liverpool so im left with aguero, forlan and simao...and ive still gotta face barcelona yet Sad

Sc00by

Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Sc00by on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:53 pm

ps. boca - stop dodging the celine dion thread, LMFAO

Sc00by

Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:30 am

*****UPDATED*****

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:22 am

Sc00by wrote:Athletico 2 - 6 Fiorentina

well played usher, soundly battered me...ping ponged the shit out if it/me

tried to match up with your back 5...bad mistake...played better when i went back to my standard 442

my back 5 was never going to compete when vargas and co are leaving them for dead as though my defenders left their hand brake on...and then your defenders are all 6 foot 4 and out muscle my front 2...but amazingly they reel them in when they get clear too...very very tough to play against those defenders are...and ive got 2 of the best forwards on the game

i can accept that players rip my defence apart, thats the price you pay for having this team...but when 6 foot 4 20 stone defenders are out pacing my nippy front pair...what else is there left?


anyways, welcome to the promotion race, pretty sure this result will scare a few, lol...well played mate, superb


scorers...Vargas 3, Gilardino 2, Marchinni

Aguero and Forlan for me


no report....ive gotta be showered and out the door in 30 minutes...well played mate, a real thumping was delivered

i'm not 2 surprised at this, i haven't played u yet Scoob but i've played with Usher since FIFA 08 and i know he's always been a great player, hard luck though. U can change teams at the end of season, i will post details close to season end

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Sc00by on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:37 am

any chance of making my promotion rivals have to replay him...they all beat the previous manager Sad(this is a joke btw)

Im surprised...i NEVER lose 6-2 to ANYONE

ive played the UK #1,#3,#9 and only lost by the odd goal

i beat the spanish #4 last night 4-2 and 3-1


fking athletico mashit

Sc00by

Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:14 am

Sc00by wrote:any chance of making my promotion rivals have to replay him...they all beat the previous manager Sad(this is a joke btw)

Im surprised...i NEVER lose 6-2 to ANYONE

ive played the UK #1,#3,#9 and only lost by the odd goal

i beat the spanish #4 last night 4-2 and 3-1


fking athletico mashit

As I said before, this league is just a bit of competitive fun. There's no cash or material prize at the end. If we were to make everybody play there matches again if a team has changed managers, this league would go nowhere, it's slow enough as it is.

Just think about this, Burnley have changed managers in the Premier League in real life, can you see Manchester Utd. looking to replay Burnley cos they changed managers after Burnley beat Utd. and Utd. think they will beat Burnley now cos maybe their new manager is shitter than Owen Coyle??? My point is teams and managers change during seasons in real life, for better and worse. But no team has ever asked that their rivals in either winning, promotion or relegation to play a team again cos thy are better than they were when their rivals beat them earlier in the season.

If you think this is a joke, find another league then Wink

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Sc00by on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 am

i think youve misread what i have said there kush

i said i was joking, not that the situation is a joke

Sc00by

Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:24 am

Sc00by wrote:i think youve misread what i have said there kush

i said i was joking, not that the situation is a joke

I did misread, I truly apologise Embarassed I'be just made myself look like a complete gobshite Rolling Eyes

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Sc00by on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:27 am

Yea I disregarded everything you said mate as i knew you had got the wrong end of the stick...no worries

Sc00by

Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by SBennett316 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:55 am

Ajax 1 Aston Villa 4

Scorers Carew 3 Bates to confirm On this please for Villa I forgot the 4th

Suarez for Ajax

Cards Emanuelson [Yellow]

My god this was my worst match ever. Firstly I owe Scoobs an apology when he said he was rusty having played on X Box I thought he was taking the piss. Went away Friday got back this morning and Bates will tell you I was like a 3 year old. No excuses Bates could have scored 8. From now on I will warm up before matches. Im really really ashamed. Well played Bates
avatar
SBennett316

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Walsall

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Sc00by on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:05 am

SBennett316 wrote:Ajax 1 Aston Villa 4

Scorers Carew 3 Bates to confirm On this please for Villa I forgot the 4th

Suarez for Ajax

Cards Emanuelson [Yellow]

My god this was my worst match ever. Firstly I owe Scoobs an apology when he said he was rusty having played on X Box I thought he was taking the piss. Went away Friday got back this morning and Bates will tell you I was like a 3 year old. No excuses Bates could have scored 8. From now on I will warm up before matches. Im really really ashamed. Well played Bates

mate i played 360 for 2 weeks from christmas into new year

fook me when i got back on here i was given lesson after lesson...its a nightmare

Sc00by

Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Sc00by on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:06 am

updated carews 3 and suarez

bates let us know who got the other so i can update scorers mate

Sc00by

Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by BatesAvfc on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Try not to double post sc00by.

Carew scored all 4 for me.

Bennet i know the feeling, i've been playing AWFUL of late!
avatar
BatesAvfc
PSN - BatesAvfc

Posts : 270
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 25
Location : Birmingham, England.

http://www.facebook.com/christianTDbates

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by SBennett316 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Shocking display you played well mate. Well done Bates
avatar
SBennett316

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Walsall

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Sc00by on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:34 pm

told off by the forum nazis...balls! Embarassed

Sc00by

Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:36 am

*****UPDATED*****

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by thejuggernot on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Lyon 1-0 AC Milan

Haven't got stats or scorers cos of a disconnect right at the end, but a sound thrashing was delivered, I just couldn;t finish him off.

GG m8

thejuggernot

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 38
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:02 am

*****UPDATED*****

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 am

Manchester City 1 - 0 Liverpool

Scorers: Adebayor (?)

Good close game Walsall

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Purple_Kush on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 am

*****UPDATED*****

Purple_Kush

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 35
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixture 14 Results

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum