Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules, Regulations & FAQ.

+6
vipermansa
Admin
mC_FluRRy
Walsall_Ram
Sc00by
BatesAvfc
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rules, Regulations & FAQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rules, Regulations & FAQ.

Post by Purple_Kush Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:38 am

Sc00by wrote:
Purple_Kush wrote:
Sc00by wrote:you no you can fix that problem by port forwarding your router

Doesn't work all the time, for example in my case, i switched ISP's. With the first one, Eircom, i had no problems wirelessly after forwarding ports and setting up static ip address, but when i switched to another ISP, NTL, their modem, not router, but the modem has its own built in firewall that i can't figure out how to turn off or get past. I think wired is the best and easiest solution especially with things like this available:

CLICK ME

Have you tried scrapping your ISP modem and go for something like this?

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1274735611.1260978884@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccchadejdlhjdedcflgceggdhhmdfoj.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=537732&category_oid=-28359

cuts out the need for a seperate router...just feed your connection in, set it up and you are in control of both router and modem all in 1

i dont have 1, but i have used 1, my friend has 1 that I had to set up for him

No, then i would have to spend more money and there would be no difference to what i have now, also i don't think that modem would work, mines a cable modem, its not through the phone line

Purple_Kush

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARFACE-99 Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:08 am

PK could you tell me how to forward ports with Eircom, I keep getting NAT type 3, I am using wireless,
This is the Router im using Rules, Regulations & FAQ. - Page 2 New_adverts_010

Sorry for posting in wrong section
SCARFACE-99
SCARFACE-99

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Kush Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:16 am

SCARFACE-99 wrote:PK could you tell me how to forward ports with Eircom, I keep getting NAT type 3, I am using wireless,
This is the Router im using Rules, Regulations & FAQ. - Page 2 New_adverts_010

Sorry for posting in wrong section

Try www.portforward.com for instructions, the ports u need to forward are in the Fifa 10 manual near the back. U need to give your PS3 a static IP address then forward the ports on that address. This is all done on your PC through the router settings. Let me know if you have any problems

Purple_Kush

Back to top Go down

Post by Boca Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:36 am

Right guys a bit of a problem, for some reason when i invite people to the games, at the team choice menu, they can see me but i cant see them and it puts u back to menu, its the same when they invite me.

It does the exact same via the lobbies, ive tried everything so the way i have played some of the games is thru the bap online play where we both play as any.

im due to play y9lex but hes doesnt like the bap away which im totally fine with, i wouldnt expect somebody to play something they werent comfortbale with.

According to the fifa forums its a very common problem, im the only one i know that has these problems tho, im not going to forward ports or anything as it works fine with every other game so im not goign to mess about with it.

Anyway, what will i do about y9lex game?

Boca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:50 am

if we have a guy sent off...does he have to miss a game or games?

only 2 red cards already and i was just wondering what was happening with this

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Kush Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 am

@ Boca: Why doesn't y9lex like it, maybe he doesn't know u can change the camera angle to the same as what he uses in normal games, get him to try that

@Scooby: Bates is keeping track of red and yellow cards, normal FIFA suspensions apply
2yellows then red = 1 match ban
straight red = 3 match ban
5 yellows within season = 1 match ban

Purple_Kush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:50 pm

well i think the 2 that got reds in the first 2 fixtures may have used their suspended players in the next fixture

its hard to police this...only that the opponent should keep track of who the opponent has banned and then make sure they dont play, or report it if they do

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by Boca Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Hey Kush, my bro in law doesnt like it either, even with the normal view it doesnt show u further up the park than when u play normally so it is more difficult to play thru balls, i dont notice difference as i play clubs quite a lot.

Boca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:16 pm

yea ive tried it too...not great

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by Boca Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:35 pm

lol ur just running scared scooby snacks ;p.

Just an idea, but i am staying at folks on christmas eve, taking ps3 wjere connection is better, i already have a match for 1am christmas morning against the jugganot, y9lex if you could be on round about then i could play u, who cares about sants, he can put the pressies under the tree while u sit on the couch next to him and play. He might stick around to watch the match............... doubt it tho lol.

lol i think im over titred

Boca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:40 pm

oi...bring it brenda, lmfao

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by SBennett316 Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 am

Me and Dov3434 are having a few problems with getting online for our game. We have tried ranked, unranked, invite via league, through hub. Does anyone think playing at a certain time would help. I can usually play games ok. But with Dov it never happens. So any advice would be great thanks
SBennett316
SBennett316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum