Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixture 16 Results

4 posters

Go down

Fixture 16 Results Empty Fixture 16 Results

Post by Purple_Kush Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 am

Please post results for Fixture 16 only here

Purple_Kush

Back to top Go down

Fixture 16 Results Empty Re: Fixture 16 Results

Post by usher_LFC Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 am

AC Milan 0-9 Fiorentina

Gilardino x4
Murgu/Mutu
Montolivo
Jovetic x2
marchionni

gg asboazz

usher_LFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Boca Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:16 am

Em i beleive when i speak for everyone when i say FUCKING HELLLLL, drug test this man ha ha, nice result m8 Wink

Boca

Back to top Go down

Post by usher_LFC Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:18 am

Boca wrote:Em i beleive when i speak for everyone when i say FUCKING HELLLLL, drug test this man ha ha, nice result m8 Wink

cheers m8, anyways when u on we got a game i think

usher_LFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Boca Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:30 am

Errmmm im busy for forseeable futre ha ha.

Nah i dont think our fixture is up yet, unless kush gives us the go ahea dot play it, after these ones i have 2 left one against yourself and the other against Athletico (walk in the park) Madrid, ha ha just on the wind up Scooby Wink

Boca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 am

Boca wrote:Errmmm im busy for forseeable futre ha ha.

Nah i dont think our fixture is up yet, unless kush gives us the go ahea dot play it, after these ones i have 2 left one against yourself and the other against Athletico (walk in the park) Madrid, ha ha just on the wind up Scooby Wink

no no...never a truer word was spoken

fuck me usher...thats some good stuff...you should be getting involved in the FIWC stuff mate and on gamersaloon.com where they play for money

take it from someone who knows...you are easily good enough

would you be interested in playing against someone i know of...hes a damn good player...hes been to the FIWC finals the passed 2 years and has qualified again this year...the only reason i suggest a game is befcause he records them and shows them on you tube

if i set it up with him would you be willing to play?...i reckon it would be 1 hell of a game

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by usher_LFC Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:36 am

well ive got the fixture here and our game is dated for 6 feb which was 3 days so thought we can play unless ive miss understood how n wen we can play lol.

usher_LFC

Back to top Go down

Post by usher_LFC Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:38 am

Sc00by wrote:

fuck me usher...thats some good stuff...you should be getting involved in the FIWC stuff mate and on gamersaloon.com where they play for money

would you be interested in playing against someone i know of...hes a damn good player...hes been to the FIWC finals the passed 2 years and has qualified again this year...the only reason i suggest a game is befcause he records them and shows them on you tube

if i set it up with him would you be willing to play?...i reckon it would be 1 hell of a game

hey ill give it a go, probably be to much for me and i might get slaughtered but you never know lol.

usher_LFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 am

usher_LFC wrote:
Sc00by wrote:

hey ill give it a go, probably be to much for me and i might get slaughtered but you never know lol.

Hmmmm I wouldnt be so sure

Ive played against many of the guys at this level and i never embarrass myself like you embarrassed me

I beat the spanish #4 4-3 and 3-1 night before last...believe me when i tell you...you will easily hold your own at that level

infact if there was a bookies...i wouldnt mind a crafty tenner on you

i'll drop him a message right now and let you know what he says

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by usher_LFC Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:41 am

Sc00by wrote:
usher_LFC wrote:
Sc00by wrote:

Hmmmm I wouldnt be so sure

Ive played against many of the guys at this level and i never embarrass myself like you embarrassed me

I beat the spanish #4 4-3 and 3-1 night before last...believe me when i tell you...you will easily hold your own at that level

infact if there was a bookies...i wouldnt mind a crafty tenner on you

i'll drop him a message right now and let you know what he says

ok but im just playing a couple of legue games from another league, if he wants to take my psn jus pass it on to him.

usher_LFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:43 am

sorry to clog up the thread kush

delete all posts if you like to clear it up

just wanted to say to usher...have you considered the FIWC?...free trip to barcelona to play in the finals?...cash prizes(big money) etc

they do online qualifiers in a ranking board system or a load of knock outs up and down the country

let me know if your interested and i'll get you all the details

your definately good enough

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by Boca Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:43 am

@ Usher, Kush posts the fixture up so he doesnt have too many results coming in at once, your my second last which will be in the last batch of fixtures, dont worry m8, will be slaughtering me soon enough Smile

Boca

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Kush Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:46 am

*****UPDATED*****

Purple_Kush

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Kush Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 am

Boca wrote:@ Usher, Kush posts the fixture up so he doesnt have too many results coming in at once, your my second last which will be in the last batch of fixtures, dont worry m8, will be slaughtering me soon enough Smile

You's will have to wait till next week lads, Monday morning at the earliest Cool

Purple_Kush

Back to top Go down

Post by usher_LFC Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 am

Sc00by wrote:sorry to clog up the thread kush

delete all posts if you like to clear it up

just wanted to say to usher...have you considered the FIWC?...free trip to barcelona to play in the finals?...cash prizes(big money) etc

they do online qualifiers in a ranking board system or a load of knock outs up and down the country

let me know if your interested and i'll get you all the details

your definately good enough

yer could have a look at the details m8.

usher_LFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 am

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc00by Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 am

Athletico 4 - 0 Tottenham

Forlan 2
Raul garcia
Aguero

My players are off for a long soak in a hot radox bath before coming back for a deep heat tissue/muscle rub and treatment for their war wounds as they literally got the shit kicked out of them by Spurs

Good game.

Sc00by

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Kush Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:48 am

*****UPDATED*****

Purple_Kush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down